Song To YOu-LEon Thomas

I don't wear designer clothesI don't go to the finest schoolsBut I knowI ain't no fool babyI may not be a starI'm not driving the sickest carBut I knowI can make you happy baby

I don't know what you been used toNever been with a girl like youBut I can give you a love that's true toYour heart not material things

I'll give you my songThese words, to youSing you what I feelMy soul is trueI don't have the worldCan't give it to you girlBut all that I can do (all that I can do)Is give this song to you

Na Na NaNa Na NaNa Na Na

Yeah I knowYou are blessedBut there's something you're missing yetYour own melody (oh baby)As I strum my guitarYou should know what you are to meMy heaven

I don't know what you been used toNever been with a girl like you
But I can give you a love that's true toYour heart not material things

I'll give you my songThese words, to youSing you what I feelIn My soul is trueI don't have the worldCan't give it to you girlBut all that I can do (all that I can do)Give this song to you

I'll give you my heartMy soul my voice , baby(Give this song to you)What I can't say I'll sing it(Give this song to you)Every word, every verse,I'll be there baby

Oh, Oooh, Oooooh(Give this song to you)

I'll give my song these words to you babySing you what I feelMy soul is true

I'll give you my songThese words, to youSing you what I feelMy soul is trueI don't have the worldCan't give it to you girlBut all that I can do (all that I can do)Is give this song to you

Yeah yeah ay
mmg best lagu ni..i like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

assalamualaikum
sila comment!!